Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Let Me Guess-Everyones dead from SARS

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Desiree's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wasn't invited to one fucking funeral?!?!

    what is this world coming too?

    *slams door*

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would have invited you but I was dead.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Hobbesmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="arial, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="arial, sans-serif">Originally posted by Desiree:
    I wasn't invited to one fucking funeral?!?!

    what is this world coming too?

    *slams door*
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    I wanna go to bed with you.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="arial, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="arial, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bucket_O_Beef:
    I would have invited you but I was dead.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yeah, I had the same problem. What a shame too. I knew I was uncool in life, but I would have liked ONE person to show up to my funeral. Geez. Bastards.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="arial, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="arial, sans-serif">Originally posted by Hobbesmonkey:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="arial, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="arial, sans-serif">Originally posted by Desiree:
    I wasn't invited to one fucking funeral?!?!

    what is this world coming too?

    *slams door*
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    I wanna go to bed with you.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    There will be none of that going on at this board. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •